The Visual Resource Library located in Analy Hall room 710 is available to all Art Department instructors.
- There are two computer workstations set up for your use. Please use the computers to:
- Download images from the Art Archive and the Internet.
- Create digital presentations.
- Store your presentations.
To keep the room in good order for everyone:
- Please lock the door when you leave. There is valuable and irreplaceable equipment stored in the room.
- Respect other instructors schedules if you are planning makeup tests, etc.
- If you use the room to eat or drink, please cleanup after yourself. Windex and paper towels are located in the bottom left hand drawer of the far wall.