If you Need Assistance:
Visual resources librarian, Kristine Branscomb, is available to help faculty with all aspects of digital image formatting and presentation.
Office: 1285A Barnett Hall
Telephone: (707) 522-2629
Examples of help topics might include:
- How to manipulate digital images and folders on your computer and thumb drive.
- How to use Adobe PhotoShop and Bridge.
- How to create digital presentations using PowerPoint and/or ARTstor’s OIV.
- How to use the portable digital projector.
- How to scan images.
- How to connect to the Art Archive Server, Art Share Server and Citrix.
- How to navigate ARTstor Digital Library.
- How to use the large book scanner located in SRJC Doyle Library’s New Media Center.
Slide and Book Scanning
Note: Media Services also scans images for faculty.
Using room 710
The Visual Resource Library located in Analy Hall room 710 is available to all Art Department instructors.
- There are two computer workstations set up for your use. Please use the computers to:
- Download images from the Art Archive and the Internet.
- Create digital presentations.
- Store your presentations.
To keep the room in good order for everyone:
- Please lock the door when you leave. There is valuable and irreplaceable equipment stored in the room.
- Respect other instructors schedules if you are planning makeup tests, etc.
- If you use the room to eat or drink, please cleanup after yourself. Windex and paper towels are located in the bottom left hand drawer of the far wall.