access art servers from home
Citrix is a cloud based application that allows you to access your SRJC files, the Art Archive Server and the Art Share Server from any device when you are off campus.
Art Archive Server: \\busstuserv\Art Archive
Art Department Share Server: \\bus-home2\Acad_Serv\Art
Logging into Citrix
• While in Internet Browser, navigate to citrix.santarosa.edu
• Install Citrix Receiver App (if not already installed)
• Log in with SRJC user name and password
• Click on “Home Folder”
Accessing the art archive and Art Share server
• Contact IT Help Desk 707.524.1765, option 2 if you need server shortcuts mapped to your “Home” Folder within Citrix
• Or, use the server paths (above) in the address bar of your “Home Folder” to navigate.
downloading image files
- Choose “Read & Write Access" when prompted.
• Navigate to image on Archive Server
• Drag and drop into “Pictures”, "Desktop" or any other folder on your local C: or H: drive.
- Choose "Yes" when prompted.
- Image will be downloaded onto your computer.